Premium LED Baby Nail Trimmer Set
- ✈Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- 🔥ONLINE EXCLUSIVE – NOT AVAILABLE IN SHOPS
“CUTTING A BABY’S FINGERNAILS IS EASY,” SAID NO PARENT EVER 👶🏼
DO YOU FEAR CUTTING YOUR CHILDS NAILS?
- We created TinyHands™ Premium Baby Nail Trimmer for those parents like myself who struggle with the squirmy child.
- Cutting my daughter's nails gives me like many parents anxiety every time 😰 but I knew I needed a solution when our daughter began scratching her face in her sleep.
- Our nail trimmer is specifically designed to safely and quickly trim and polish little toes and fingernails for both babies as well as adults. It is super soft and will not damage cuticles or nail beds.
- No need for nail clippers, no need to fear cutting a baby's little finger with nail clippers. Safe and easy trimmers for newborn nails or adults
- Safe: This nail trimmer won't damage cuticles or soft nail beds, so you can safely and quickly trim and polish little toenails and fingernails.
- Quiet: Boasting an LED front light and whisper-quiet motor, you can trim their nails while they're sleeping without them ever knowing.
- LED Light: Help you safely trim your baby's nails.
- Multipurpose Tool: Use it for you or your baby. Achieve perfect cuts every time.
- Multiple Settings: control speed (high/low) and rotation (clockwise/reverse) to enhance nail trimming positions for softer & smoother nails.
- Lightweight, Compact Design: made with a one-button design and powered by 2 AA batteries, this is the perfect parent's or baby's gift for home or travel use.
THIS NAIL TRIMMER MAKES A GREAT BABY SHOWER GIFT! 🎁
Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (Not Included)
Features: Electric, 6 in 1, Low Noise, Clipper Tool
Length: 13cm/5.12", Width: 4cm/1.57" (Approx.)
HOW TO PAY
Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 25 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.Please consider the transportation methods and unexpected situations that may affect the delivery time.